Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Norman Reedus GIFS ...

O How I Love These


OK I said I would make a couple post that had GIFs that I have collected so you all can enjoy them in one place...I did not make these I just love to look at them;)
Here he comes in all his sexy adorkable greatness

 Yes I am!!!
 I could be!!!
I love how he is like what the hell am I doing!


                                                                           
I love when he giggles!!

 and some more


 Lips and Tongue O Dear Lord!!

Sweet Jesus that smile and face ...I just can't


and more



Adorkable!!!



 and Jonathan Rhys Meyers umm yes please
and his can't sit still of it all

 Finger lickin good...O hell yeah










 sweet mother of God I just wanna...do things



 I have this on my phone and when I want to stop I imagine he is saying Bitch you better run!!
 dreamy!!
Nope it sure doesn't ...I love watching this man

No comments:

Post a Comment