Monday, June 17, 2013



Lost Girl




Ok, so it has been a little bit, busy summer with soccer camp with the kiddos. Just finished hosting the British soccer coaches and sent them on their way so I am back at it. 

On the the good stuff...Lost Girl ...it has lots of good stuff.  First it is about the Fae, in this series the Fae include all things paranormal to include werewolves and succubus.  I know I know you are already intrigued.

The story follows Bo who was adopted and didn't until recently know she was "different".  
She finds out she is a succubus and the really fun starts. She has to be careful because she can kill us mere mortals by sucking the essence right out of us.  But hey at least we die happy.

Her BFF is Kenzi who is anything but a mere mortal even though she is a human.  She is a mad thief and also Gypsy and has connections out the wazoo.  All those who meet Kenzi can't help but have a bit of a crush on her.
I have to say I love Kenzi for her style....Hair love it...make-up love it....Shoes LOVE LOVED LOVE. Although sh eis a skinny bitch so I must remove a least a couple points for that.

Bo: Every single snake at the zoo has disappeared!
Kenzi: Maybe they're on a plane?
 
 
Next comes Trick, we are not sure who he is at the beginning and I won't tell here since I want you to watch it all on Netflix.  We do know he owns the Dal which is a bar for the  Fae and now Kenzi. We know he has some idea of who or what Bo might be.  He is the father figure that Bo has never had and seems to be a great whatever he might be;)





Next is Hale, he is a cop and a Siren extraordinaire.  He helps Bo when she needs information and his family is major players in the Fae society.  He doesn't sing a siren song but instead whistles and that whistle can do all kinds of things. He is a sweet guy who gets into a position he doesn't want to be.
 
 


 
Last there is Dyson. He is a werewolve and I must say I have a thing for weres.  Any show I watch that has at least one were that is who I am totally in love with and it is no different here. Dyson is also a cop and a "food" source for Bo.  He loves her and loses her but you have to watch for more of that.  He helps her with cases and protects Kenzi. I think he looks at Kenzi like a bratty little sister.  He is also eyes for Trick for things going on with Bo.

And now for some GIFS because i am loving them





You heard her go to Netflix or Amazon Instant and watch Lost Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment