Thursday, October 24, 2013

Meeting Flandus Part 2

The Great and Powerful Sean Patrick Flanery

He is a little bit of a wizard, I think.  OK, so as you know I have a DEEP love of Flandus, half of which is Sean. I have already wrote a blog about how he is a great person....this was before I even MET him.

I drove 5 hours to Nashville, specifically to meet Mr. Flanery...Norman is coming to St Louis which is like 30 minutes from me...but NO I needed/had to meet Sean.

I got in my car Friday, turned on my IPOD and listened to my Reedus/Flanery playlist....don't judge me!





Anyway, my nervousness started the moment I pulled out of my driveway and progressively got worse the closer to Nashville I got...

This was me all the way. The the next morning I get there and as you know I went to see Norman first and I walked away a little like this...
I managed to make my way to Sean's line and I stood there looking at him from afar.....looking like this
And as I moved closer and could here him talking and interacting with people...I progressed to this

Soon, I was next in line trying to collected my thoughts so that I didn't sound as retarded as I did with Norman...I am pretty sure I failed miserably...
So, I get up there and I give him the gift I made him, which was a quilted sign that said Shine..until tomorrow with a sunset.  I, of course can not find a picture of it...whatever.  He was so great taking pictures of it and seem genuinely surprised that I had made it.  He said he loved it....squeeee!!!!

Then he talked to me some more and took a picture with me.




I look like a deer in headlights...but that's ok.

I felt like this...

So remaining upright was mission accomplished for me.

Here is what I learned ....I love this man even more now. He truly enjoys his fans spending so much time with each person that I overheard some of the WizardWorld folks complaining about not being able to keep his line moving....WELL BOO HOO for you guys...He is truly a hilarious cat who on a scale from 1 to 10 is awesome. He has endeared me to him more if that was possible.

The last day, I told him I just wanted a really good hug...and boy did I get one
I already have plans to go again....to see this wonderful human being that has touch so many lives....O Captain, My Captain!









so just to make it clear I love these boys and I love their friendship...



And again I am like this 
 and this 
hopefully this won't all end with a matching pair of restraining orders...just kidding I am back to stalking online

LOVE YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment