Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Flandus Report

Meeting Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery

OK you all know how I LOVE these men.

Well if they didn't know before Nashville I think they do now.  Or maybe not....not sure if I spoke coherently..I know I was shaking and sweating and felt like I would puke...




It was a perfect storm of all of these feelings.  

First I got into Norman's line after standing back just staring for like 15 minutes trying to work up the nerve, I had a VIP pass which since I was a CON virgin...
I had no idea would bump me right up to the front of line..so I had NO TIME to even begin to get my thoughts together and ...

I am standing in front of him, I THINK I said hello, he said "Hi, sweetheart" this is when my brain really began to lose function.  I am hoping I didn't look like this...

Anywho, I handed him my gift..a vintage camera lighter. He was like cool what is it and I said a lighter ...he was then fascinated ...playing with it showing it to Sean Clark ect.. Now I must say at this point he was holding my hand which was shaking like crazy and he was talking about how sweet I was and to give him a hug, so I might have looked like this...
I must make it clear this man smells like Heaven and Christmas morning rolled into one, with a side serving of sex and lust and dear God does he know it because he pulls you in tight, his hair was stuck to my mouth because of my lipgloss and it was all I could do not to take a bite. I digress, we talked a little more and he hugged me again. Then it was time to move on and in a hazy cloud of longing and desire I shuffled away.

Now I had read post about how sweet he was and all that but until you are with him, you have no idea.  I got the feeling he would like to spend more time with each person.  And I would have loved to but I also am not sure if I could have taken it.  At my photo Op I asked for a smile..he looked at me after it was over and said I did smile ...when I saw it ..well there is a tiny smile but more like a smirk.....Next time Mr Reedus I will get a smile somehow!








and now that I am home I feel like...

and I am doing this as I watch movies and stare at pictures ...


To be Continued because Sean needs a whole post about his greatness

No comments:

Post a Comment